Click thumbnails below to enlarge image.
Reflective Foam Insulation Rolls for metal buildings and post frame buildings.
State-of-the-Art Reflective Foam Insulation Rolls
Astro-Armour is our latest reflective insulation product to advance the technology for reflective materials. Astro-Armour reflective insulation rolls will keep 95 percent of radiant heat out of commercial buildings, making living space more comfortable and lowering energy costs for heating and cooling. Properly installed it also eliminates condensation.
Astro-Armour is made with high density polyethylene foam sandwiched between a white woven polyethylene with U.V. and thermal inhibitors on one side, and a highly reflective metalized film on the other side. The reflective side stops 95 percent of the summer heat from entering buildings, and holds heat inside during the cold winters. The white side gives your area a nice clean look.
Thoughtfully engineered for ease of use, we offer square, staple tab or quick seam release tape edging options. Superior in strength, it won't rip or tear. It is also easy to clean.
For new construction or retrofit of commercial post frame or metal buildings, Astro-Armour reflective foam insulation rolls are the newest and best insulation material on the market.
Class 1/A Fire Rating
Contains UV Inhibitors
Easy to Install & Maintain
Birds Cannot Nest or Puncture
4' x 125' and 6' x 125' Rolls
Made with high density polyethylene foam sandwiched between a white woven polyethylene and a highly reflective metalized film.
The reflective side stops 95 percent of the summer heat from entering buildings, and holds heat inside during the cold winters. The white side has U.V. and thermal inhibitors.
Thoughtfully engineered for ease of use, we offer square, staple tab or quick seam release tape edging options.
Superior in strength, it won't rip or tear. It is also easy to clean.
Available in two sizes: 4' x 125' and 6'x 125' rolls
|Water Vapor Transmission (perm)
|Temperature and Humidity Resistance
|Water Vapor Transmission (perm) (after C1258)
|Adhesive Performance-Bleeding and Delamination
|Surface Burning Characteristics
|Tensile Strength * (tb/in^2)
-Cross Machine Direction
-Energy at Penetration
Astro-Armour Installation Instructions
Pre-Engineered Metal and Post-Frame Applications
- AstroArmour works best when there is a 3/4" air space on each side of the insulation. (Larger air space is fine but a smaller one reduces its thermal effectiveness.)
- AstroArmour Reflective Insulation should always be installed on the inside of the structure.
- AstroArmour will not cure existing problems. Leaking roofs, rot or mold situations or other moisture or structural problems should be corrected before installation.
- Any deteriorated wiring should be replaced prior to installing AstroArnour.
- AstroArmour should be at least 3' from any heat producing fixtures, chimneys, blowers, etc. NEVER install AstroArmour directly above lighting or other heat producing devices.
- Always turn off all electricity in the area when installing AstroArmour Foil Insulation.
- Click for "How to Install Reflective Insulation Brochure"