No More Melting
Choose InsulTote insulated shipping box liners or pouches to transport your perishable temperature-sensitive goods safely; they cushion as they insulate, protecting your valuable contents. InsulTotes will help you feel confident, knowing that your product will arrive to the customer in good condition.
Our insulated packaging can be made in the custom size you need to fit your box, including sizes to fit in USPS Priority Flat Rate Boxes*. Whether large or small, hot or cold, InsulTote products are tailored to any size, shape or style. You tell us your needs, and we will work with you until the insulated liners work perfectly.
We are not limited to our stock sizes. We can create custom dimensions to suit your products.
*Ask us about GEL PACKS!
We can provide gel packs to pair with your InsulTote box liner. Creating the perfect combination for your product is important to reach the best thermal packaging performance.
So many Uses!
InsulTotes help so many things stay safe during delivery
- Chocolate and Candies
- Meal Kits
- Protein Bars
- Fresh Fruit and Flowers
- Frozen Meat and Seafood
- Soaps and Candles
- Baked Goods
- Electronics and Toner
Compact, Lightweight and Strong Thermal Shipping Solutions.
As the manufacturer, we are capable of fabricating any size liner that you need, we can match the dimensions of your boxes and pallet covers within 1/4"
Facts about InsulTote insulated shipping products
- Made of reflective insulation that prevents heat intrusion or loss, reducing damage to temperature-sensitive products
- Reduces freight, material and warehousing costs
- More environmentally-friendly
- Wide variety of styles and sizes available
- Known for our custom-tailored solutions
Why should you use InsulTote insulated shipping box liners?
- Cost-effective alternative to bulky insulated shipping boxes
- Prevents heat intrusion or heat loss
- Polyethylene bubble film core cushions as it insulates
- Many styles available. We will make them to your specifications.