Ultra-Duct Insulated Air Conditioning Ducts
What is Ultra-Duct?
Ultra-Duct products are insulated air conditioning ducts made from reflective insulation for recreational vehicles, conversion vans and specialty vehicles. Consisting of a 1/8-inch-thick* polystyrene core sandwiched between two layers of aluminum foil, Ultra-Duct achieves outstanding airflow in space-constricted applications.
*Allow for the variance of .063"
Why Use Ultra-Duct for RV AC?
- Reflective foil provides a barrier to radiant heat intrusion, enhances HVAC system performance
- Thin wall material maximizes duct interior, increasing air output
- Tested for use as A/C ducts in RV units
- Easy to install
- Available pre-cut for easy fold and tape or fully assembled
- Variety of standard sizes; custom sizes are our specialty
- Ultra-Duct products are ideal for any space-limiting application
|1.5" x 7" x 96"||1.75" x 8.5" x 96"||2" x 7.5" x 96'||2" x 8" x 96'|
Elbows and Tee's to fit standard sizes.
Custom sizes and styles available as special order.
Compare ULTRA-DUCT with a competitive foam/foil structure
|Total Cross Section Area:||(2" x 8') = 16.0 in2||Total Cross Section Area:||(2" x 8') = 16.0 in2|
|Wall Thickness:||1/4"||Wall Thickness:||1/8"|
|Total Wall Cross Section:||1/4" x 20" = 5.0 in2||Total Wall Cross Section:||1/8" x 20" = 5.0 in2|
|Only 11.0 in(2) Remains for Moving Air!||13.50 in(2) Remains for Moving Air!
Over 20% MORE than the competition!
Aluminum foil / 42# kraft / polystyrene foam / 42# kraft / aluminum foil.
|Kraft:||Flash Point (kraft):||450°|
|Polystyrene Core:||Meets FDA Spec:
Tensile ASTM D638:
|Title 21, CFR177.160
Modulus, 103 psi 480
Vicat Softening Point ASTM D1525:
FMVSS-302 Flame Test:
Foil Surface Reflectivity:
|1.5% at break
200°F - 93°C